Monday 10 January 2011

Alcowebizer


For the first post of 2011 I thought something alcohol-ish related would be appropriate. I am currently not drinking for as long as I can be bothered to keep it up...most likely January 31st. This is not however a new year's resolution, because I don't make new year's resolutions, due to the pressure it creates everytime I walk past the alcohol section in a supermarket or near a pub. Pressure isn't something I want, so it is simply an act I felt like taking, and it just so happens to be January...no pressure.
As I assume at least one other person is abstaining from alcohol at the moment (that's what I tell myself anyway) I thought I'd post a link for a website that will remind you what you are missing when you stumble in drunk and turn on your computer for a late night surf (hastily made sandwich in-hand, crumbs falling down between the gaps in the key board).

http://www.alcowebizer.com/ will create an alcoholically induced view of any website you choose. Bottoms up.

Happy 2011

No comments: